Membership is open to individuals engaged in travel, transportation, lodging and associated professions. To apply for Membership use our online Membership Application. Membership is available on an annual calendar year basis (January to December) at a cost of $100.00 per individual per year.
Per TBTA By-Laws, membership dues paid in October, November or December of a given year are extended through the following year at no cost to the member.
- Education: TBTA promotes the educational and professional development of our members. We believe a complete knowledge of the travel industry is crucial to our success.
- Networking: By actively participating in monthly meetings and other events, TBTA members establish the professional relationships contributing to their professional development.
- Leadership: TBTA’s common goal encourages our members to grow within the chapter through involvement as committee and chapter leaders.
- Outreach: TBTA members support the local community through various activities.
Membership Types as defined in TBTA’s constitution are:
- Direct Member - corporate buyers
- Allied Member - suppliers of travel commodities
- Academic Member - student or educator
- Honorary Member - as defined by board of directors