2014 TBTA Professional Development Scholarship Program
Each year, TBTA offers multiple scholarships to its membership. This year we will award 10 scholarships to be used toward any approved TBTA education program. That’s $15,000 in total, $5,000 more than in previous years. These programs include but are not limited to:
- Continuing education at an accredited university
- GBTA continuing education programs (including Legislative Symposium, GTP, GLP, Education Day)
- Global Congress on Risk Management sponsored by HospitalityLawyer.com
- GBTA membership
- GBTA convention attendance including air and 4 nights lodging room and tax
Scholarship Tier Levels:
- Platinum 2@ $3,000 <--NEW!
- Diamond $2,500
- Gold $2,000
- Silver $1,500
- Bronze $1,000
- TBTA Trail Blazer 4@ $500 <--NEW!
Application Submission: 5PM CST February 14, 2014
Application Review: February 24-28, 2014
Recipients Announced: The Scholarship Committee will carefully review applications and recipients will be announced at the March 12, 2014 TBTA Meeting. Recipients agree to be considered as a volunteer to serve on the following year’s Scholarship Committee.
2014 Scholarship Committee:
- Trish Earles - Chairman
- Amanda Quiros - Co-Chairman
- Bobbie Pritchett
- Cyndy Thompson
- Dora Rodriguez
- Holly McTague
- Lynn Houston
For additional information on GBTA’s educational opportunities go to www.gbta.org.